Our client is an applied solutions company specializing in fluid and metering technologies, health and science technologies, dispensing equipment, and fire, safety, and other diversified products built to its customers’ exacting specifications. Its products are sold in niche markets to a wide range of industries throughout the world.
• Maintain Accounts Payable records including filing of unpaid and paid vendor invoices and employee expense reports.
• Pull and match Accounts Payable invoices / expense reports for weekly EFT and check runs.
• Prepare Accounts Payable invoices for processing, including vendor look-up and project / account coding.
• Opportunity for data entry of Accounts Payable employee expense reports to Deltek CostPoint.
• Effective communication skills.
• Strong emphasis on customer service.
• Strong organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Knowledge of the Accounts Payable processes is essential.
• Must be able to work efficiently and effectively, know-how to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Accounting / Accounts Payable experience desired.
• Knowledge of Deltek Costpoint and Deltek Time & Expense is highly desirable.
• Experience with Excel and MS-Word are desirable.
• Excel, Word, Outlook
• Great Communication Skills
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!