Must be able to purchase own tools
Under immediate supervision, installs subassemblies into Schwarze product to form structural assemblies of sweepers, partially or completely, for the assembly line. Positions parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or by following manuals and diagrams. Uses hand tools, power wrenches, gauges, and power tools, to perform operations on the assembly line
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
The above information is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to be construed as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees so classified.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. High school diploma or GED certificate required.
2. Ability to read blue prints.
3. Ability to lift, push or pull 50 — 75 pounds alone. Able to wear appropriate personal protective
equipment, including steel toe shoes.
4. Manual dexterity; mechanically inclined and good eye/hand coordination.
5. Knowledge and skill in use of caliper and other measuring devices.
6. Ability to operate a forklift and overhead crane.
7. Problems solving and troubleshooting skills required.
8. Good communications skills, both verbal and written.
9. Able to work overtime, weekends and/or holidays as required.
10. Knowledge of and ability to use both powered and hand tools.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled