Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Greet patients, ascertain purpose of visit, determine which paperwork needs to be completed, and direct them to appropriate staff.
- Ensure paperwork and orders are complete and accurate prior to giving to the modalities.
- Operate office equipment appropriately to transmit information or documents as needed, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Provide relevant company information to patients such as location of departments, offices or services provided.
- Interface with other CCI schedulers, physicians’ offices, and hospitals.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
- Print lab labels for imaging patients that have lab orders.
- Answer telephones, provide patients with answers to their non-clinical questions, and direct clinical questions to appropriate staff.
- Import and burn CD’s.
- Maintain clean and orderly lobby throughout course of the day.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must demonstrate good communication skills with co-workers and outside business contacts.
- Must be able to multi-task and have commitment to excellence in patient care.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Must have at least (1) year experience in Imaging department, medical office setting, or hospital.