The Engineering & Science Services and Skills Augmentation (ESSSA) contract provides engineering, scientific and engineering technician support to NASA Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC) in Huntsville, AL. Come join the team whose work is destined to have a long-range effect on future generations!
Provide substantive valves, lines, and ducts input relating to assessments/review of ATP’s, QTP’s, requirements, test anomalies, design related issues, variances, etc.
- Review component designs and planned/performed testing to ensure compliance to contract requirements
- Evaluate/propose alternate design/test approaches to meeting requirements
- Determine credibility of design/test solutions proposed by Partners
- Provide risk classification to any deviations to requirements
- Communicate lessons learned and best practice information to Partners