Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide coverage for all positions in the scheduling department including physician scheduler and receptionist at all locations.
- Schedule appointments for patients as a physician scheduler.
- Answer patient questions and collect co-payments as receptionist.
- Operate office equipment such as voicemail messaging, word processing equipment, spreadsheet, and other software applications as needed to do work assigned.
- Perform various clerical and administrative functions as needed.
- Transmit information or documents as needed using computer, mail, or fax.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be willing to travel to all CCI locations and fill in where needed.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Experience in the medical field preferred.